1997 Ls400 Antenna Not Coming Up

masoncous

My am/fm radio works fine as well as the CD player. I hear the motor on the antenna working when I turn the car on and off as well as when I change radio stations....but the antenna just stays down.....I have heard there is a code that will unhook the antenna and then I can reset it? Does anyone know what I can do to fix this issue? Thanks!

My am/fm radio works fine as well as the CD player. I hear the motor on the antenna working when I turn the car on and off as well as when I change radio stations....but the antenna just stays down.....I have heard there is a code that will unhook the antenna and then I can reset it? Does anyone know what I can do to fix this issue? Thanks!

I have the same problem and have ordered a new antenna mask so I can replace. I was just looking at that tutorial last night to determine if I'm going to try to do this myself. Looks a bit involved, so I'll have my mechanic do it instead. I ordered the mask from www.mylexparts.com. Cost me $ 70