Synthetic Fluids 2002 Rx300

wirepaladin

I live in Buffalo, NY, where it can get cold and stay cold for long periods of time. Summers can be hot. I bought my vehicle used from a Lexus dealer with 67,000 miles on it and am now at 85,000.

I have been running synthetic oil, but at the next oil change, I am thinking of going all synthetic, i.e., transfer case, dif, engine AND transmission. I have heard that you cannot run synthetic transmission fluid. Is this ture?

I live in Buffalo, NY, where it can get cold and stay cold for long periods of time. Summers can be hot. I bought my vehicle used from a Lexus dealer with 67,000 miles on it and am now at 85,000.

I have been running synthetic oil, but at the next oil change, I am thinking of going all synthetic, i.e., transfer case, dif, engine AND transmission. I have heard that you cannot run synthetic transmission fluid. Is this ture?

Thats Bologna,I have Wolf`s Head full synthetic all purpose trans fluid in mine,and its never performed better.

Absolutely ok. I have Amsoil ATF (for 20,000 miles now) in my transmission and Mobil 1 75w 90 in my differential for 25,000 miles. Car runs great. Amsoil 0w 30 in the crankcase. Excellent oil especially for your area. Currently have 89,000 miles on my RX 300 2001.