04-09 Rx330/350/400h Headlight Removal

Hey guys. I need to remove the front headlights (not foglights) on my 08 400h (same as 04-09 rx330/350). I was wondering if anyone knew how exactly to remove them?

On my Rx300 i just remove a top screw and remove the wheel-well liner to get two more on the side, relatively easy.

Do i need to remove the bumper on the 400h to remove the headlights? Thanks!

Hey guys. I need to remove the front headlights (not foglights) on my 08 400h (same as 04-09 rx330/350). I was wondering if anyone knew how exactly to remove them?

On my Rx300 i just remove a top screw and remove the wheel-well liner to get two more on the side, relatively easy.

Do i need to remove the bumper on the 400h to remove the headlights? Thanks!

Curiously has got me. WHY? Just wondering.

I'm doing a headlight retrofit. Well, sort of-

I'm switching the projector lenses with e30 clear lenses and making a custom cutoff shield to get better intensity and a sharper cutoff line.

but to do this, i'll have to remove the headlights from the car, which i can't figure out how to do yet. I thought someone on here might know...

I'm doing a headlight retrofit. Well, sort of-

I'm switching the projector lenses with e30 clear lenses and making a custom cutoff shield to get better intensity and a sharper cutoff line.

but to do this, i'll have to remove the headlights from the car, which i can't figure out how to do yet. I thought someone on here might know...

Sounds cool. Maybe someone will know.

Ahh, i figured it out. Front bumper does indeed need to be removed. After removing a few screws, the bumper comes off pretty easily. Took maybe 15 mins to get it off, and 10 mins to get it back on.