Is That A Good Deal For 08 Gs460 Demo? (canada)

Hi guys, its my first time to post in this forum. :D My family just bought a new 08 GS460 demo car from the dealer in Torornto, Canada. It had 7550 KM milage already on it, the price we purchased is $57,000 CAD dollars including the tax, I just wanna know is that a good deal? Also I wanna know anything I need to concern for GS460. Also to all GS owner, hows the quality of the GS model? Are they more reliable than E-Class and 5-series? Many thanks for someone can reply me back :P

Hi guys, its my first time to post in this forum. :D My family just bought a new 08 GS460 demo car from the dealer in Torornto, Canada. It had 7550 KM milage already on it, the price we purchased is $57,000 CAD dollars including the tax, I just wanna know is that a good deal? Also I wanna know anything I need to concern for GS460. Also to all GS owner, hows the quality of the GS model? Are they more reliable than E-Class and 5-series? Many thanks for someone can reply me back :P

We have an 08 GS460 and have been very pleased with it. As we read about other GS's rattling dashes we have felt fortunate not to have had this occur with our GS. There are very few GS460's in this forum that I see. We have just begun to experience a situation with the shift between 1st and 2nd gears. We're wondering if the ability to change the gears in the sport mode has somehow messed up the transmission. The dealership says that's the way it shifts..we disagree based on our driving the car for the 1 year before the issue started. We love driving our GS460. You will never have a situation where you lack the power you need. It goes from 60mph to 100mph in a couple of seconds and it does it incredibly smoothly. The sport suspension makes a huge difference in the steering. We loved the BMW 550 and chose the GS because overall it was a better "deal". The GS in standard mode doesn't have the road feel of the BMW, but with the sport suspension it comes close. You asked about the E and 5 Series. At the time we purchased our GS the only Mercedes with a good review was the CLK, which was too small for us. As for price we paid 60,000 US new with every bell and whistle that existed in November of 2008. Enjoy the turn of heads as you glide past slower cars in the beautiful silence and smoothness of your Lexus.