Error 3

bainzey

I've got an 04 RX330 with ML, with the 6 disk indash. One of my CDs(#6) apears to be "stuck". It won't eject, and when I try to play it, I get an "ERROR 3".

Any ideas on what ERROR 3 is, would be great. And is there any easy way to get this CD out short of pulling the whole thing out, yada yada...

Thanks

I've got an 04 RX330 with ML, with the 6 disk indash. One of my CDs(#6) apears to be "stuck". It won't eject, and when I try to play it, I get an "ERROR 3".

Any ideas on what ERROR 3 is, would be great. And is there any easy way to get this CD out short of pulling the whole thing out, yada yada...

Thanks

well i found a few threads on this site and another... http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...&pid=158127

I don't think it can be the laser if its only affecting one cd... IMO.

But I guess i'll try the approach of trying to eject while cycling the power on and off, sounds like a bit of a streach, but apparently that has worked for some...

Lets see...

or alternativly i can just live with a 5 disk indash... :censored:

Well interestingly enough... When I repeatedly pressed the eject button while it is "trying" to eject it apparently overides it and forces it out.

Well atleast that CD is now out :-) I tried a new CD and it worked... so we'll see how long for...