Hissing Sound On Acceleration

Hey Guys I am not new to here I used to be ESslider16 or something, but I didnt like the account name.

Anyways when I stomp on the peddle on the highway I can hear a hissing sound. I cant locate the sound to well under the hood. It sounds like its comming near the throttle body. Do head gaskets hiss when they are going? Sounds like a supercharged or turbocharged rice burner minus the crap sounding exhaust.

Hey Guys I am not new to here I used to be ESslider16 or something, but I didnt like the account name.

Anyways when I stomp on the peddle on the highway I can hear a hissing sound. I cant locate the sound to well under the hood. It sounds like its comming near the throttle body. Do head gaskets hiss when they are going? Sounds like a supercharged or turbocharged rice burner minus the crap sounding exhaust.

Welcome to the club :cheers: From good old "BEERTOWNUSA" Check the intake housing from the filter to the TB, It may have a crack in it. I went through this with the wifeys es300.