Warning Lights Came On

I have a 2006 lexus is250 my warning lights came on it was two caution lights and on the screen was saying system check. It was never doing that before if I reset the ecu will that help or try other means please help

It depends on why the cel went off in the first place. I'm not a big fan of just ressetting the ECU when the cel goes off, as it also erases the event log, which the techs can look at to determine if there is really a problem, or if a sensor just needs to be cleaned or replaced. If the cel comes back,( the warning light comes back on), I would atleast try to have the car scanned first and find out what code the car is throwing. That code will tell you what the problem is. Then you can make decisions on what to do next from there.

thank you for the advice also i was wondering my ac was coming out hot i couldn't find the hose to gas it up can you show me and tell me where is it located in the engine

thank you for the advice also i was wondering my ac was coming out hot i couldn't find the hose to gas it up can you show me and tell me where is it located in the engine

Is it out of freon? The ac system is a closed system. If it's low or out of freon, you have a leak and you need to have that fixed first. Just putting in more freon won't solve that.