How To Switch Off The Small Front Light During Day For Gs 300 Model 2

I HAVE PURCHASED GS 300 MODEL 2006 FROM USA, THE FRONT SMALL LIGHT IS ALWAYS ON WHICH I THINK THIS IS USA STANDARD, BUT IN BAHRAIN WE DO NOT NEED IT ON.

DO ANY BODY KNOW HOWE TO SWITCH THIS LIGHT OFF.

MY E.MAIL IS

HAMPROF@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS ALOT.

How about the rear small one?

I ask that because your post makes that much sense as if i asked where a small front light is .

You couldn't tell me where the rear small one is , so how could anyone know what light you are referring to ?

How about the rear small one?

I ask that because your post makes that much sense as if i asked where a small front light is .

You couldn't tell me where the rear small one is , so how could anyone know what light you are referring to ?

i am sorry i mean the two inner small lights near the head lights in front of the car and the rear lights are not on during the day and the lights switch in the steering is on off postion.

Those are call day time running lights, they are not require in the US either. They are always on for your safety, so other people can see you in foggy or rainy condition. The only way to turn them off is using a dealer hand held computer.

Those are call day time running lights, they are not require in the US either. They are always on for your safety, so other people can see you in foggy or rainy condition. The only way to turn them off is using a dealer hand held computer.

thanks alot