Lexus Amp In Atlanta

I have an amp for an SC400. Unfortunately, the radio is not working at this point and I've been told by the Lexus dealer that they don't have any SC's that can be used to test the current one.

I'm hoping to find some kindly soul that would just let me plug in the amp I have to see if it works. If it does, I know I have to replace the head unit. If it doesn't, then I need to replace the amp. Either way I'd like to figure it out and would gladly help anyone who is in my neck of the woods and pay them for their time.

Just so you my know, my name is Steven Lang. If you Google my name and add the word cars, you should get a lot of my automotive articles as well as two that were dedicated to the SC models. Please feel free to respond if you can help, and thanks!

Consider trying the fix from Factory Car Stereo Repair described here: http://www.carstereohelp.com/repairDoItYou...usRepairVol.htm

If the fix doesn't work, give these guys a call. They fixed the head unit in my 00 LS400 last year after I switched my amp into a friends 99 LS to find which component was defective. When in doubt, send both the headunit and the amp to Factory Car Stereo Repair, Inc. They gave me great service and fast turnaround. Even the indie Lexus repair shop here in Kansas sends radios to them for repair.