Low Pressure Indicator Blinks

roil

Hello!

Tried my best to find the question in old topics, but failed.

The problem is that in Russia we don't have Lexus dealers so how another set of 4 rims can be registered for the second position of knob?

Thanks in advance!

The second set of sensors have to be programmed into the ECU. Once that happens the light won't flash when the second set setting is selected.

Do you have Toyota dealers up there? They will be able to do it. If you have any other vehicles makes that have TPMS systems, they should be able to do it.

I have read posts where Honda dealerships have been able to program sensors for Lexus owners.

steviej

The second set of sensors have to be programmed into the ECU. Once that happens the light won't flash when the second set setting is selected.

Do you have Toyota dealers up there? They will be able to do it. If you have any other vehicles makes that have TPMS systems, they should be able to do it.

I have read posts where Honda dealerships have been able to program sensors for Lexus owners.

steviej

Gosh! Toyota dealer wants 50 bucks for each sensor regestering operation = 200, + 100 bucks for obligatory tire mounting (even not needed for me)

As far as I know, Honda's service is allways more expensive, so don't even call them

[off]Yesterday my neighbour scratched my bumper, previously scratched by myself 3 times in the same place (front right corner). Cops were wondered how to sign out the proper one. This car becomes annoying :rolleyes:

God damn this financial crisis! It is responsible for everything!![/off]

steviej

Gosh! Toyota dealer wants 50 bucks for each sensor regestering operation = 200, + 100 bucks for obligatory tire mounting (even not needed for me)

As far as I know, Honda's service is allways more expensive, so don't even call them

[off]Yesterday my neighbour scratched my bumper, previously scratched by myself 3 times in the same place (front right corner). Cops were wondered how to sign out the proper one. This car becomes annoying :rolleyes:

God damn this financial crisis! It is responsible for everything!![/off]

WOW your Toyota "stealership" is a rip off. A Toyota dealer near where I work programmed my TPMS sensors to my car for $95 and that was for all 4 tires.