Whole Care Vibrating

Ok I had just recently changed my radiator and my serpentine belt again even though I had changed the belt only about a year ago. Car was driving fine for a few days, actually it still drives pretty smooth. My problem is when engine starts cold it starts shaking, not tremendously but enough to know that it's abnormal, as the engine heats up to normal temp the shaking decreases. Before I had taken the car to a radiator inspector and they told me I needed a new heater control valve, they took the HCV out and replaced it with an aluminum pipe. When I brought the car in it was running smooth and when I got the car back the engine shook a lot. I took it to a more experienced mechanic and they told me that the place I took it to got moisture into one of the hose so they cleaned it out for me free of charge. Even with that aluminum pipe the car ran fine for a few days, but now I have the shaking problem, could it be from that or does anyone have any ideas what might be the issue? The car drives fine and the shaking comes in and out at times when the car is idling, only when the engine starts cold it seems to shake more. I mean should I just ride it out and see if it goes back to normal? I'm afraid to drive it because I don't want the issue to escalate. Can someone please help.

Ok I had just recently changed my radiator and my serpentine belt again even though I had changed the belt only about a year ago. Car was driving fine for a few days, actually it still drives pretty smooth. My problem is when engine starts cold it starts shaking, not tremendously but enough to know that it's abnormal, as the engine heats up to normal temp the shaking decreases. Before I had taken the car to a radiator inspector and they told me I needed a new heater control valve, they took the HCV out and replaced it with an aluminum pipe. When I brought the car in it was running smooth and when I got the car back the engine shook a lot. I took it to a more experienced mechanic and they told me that the place I took it to got moisture into one of the hose so they cleaned it out for me free of charge. Even with that aluminum pipe the car ran fine for a few days, but now I have the shaking problem, could it be from that or does anyone have any ideas what might be the issue? The car drives fine and the shaking comes in and out at times when the car is idling, only when the engine starts cold it seems to shake more. I mean should I just ride it out and see if it goes back to normal? I'm afraid to drive it because I don't want the issue to escalate. Can someone please help.

Any chance that you could post a pic of the al. pipe? Also check the engine mounts-just a thought.

How does it idle when it's shaking - smooth or lumpy? Does it stumble and come close to stalling?

How does it idle when it's shaking - smooth or lumpy? Does it stumble and come close to stalling?

It idle's fine...everything appears normal. Accelerates fine, brakes fine. It shake's the most when it starts cold. After the engine warms up it's not so bad.

So no one has any ideas what's wrong with it? Well I'm guessing it's because my vacuum hoses that are connected to the hcv but i dunno...i'm taking ideas pleeeeease help...i'm bout to just junk my car that i enjoy driving but it's given me so many headaches

So no one has any ideas what's wrong with it? Well I'm guessing it's because my vacuum hoses that are connected to the hcv but i dunno...i'm taking ideas pleeeeease help...i'm bout to just junk my car that i enjoy driving but it's given me so many headaches

Yeah, could be a vacumm leak. Check the lines. Could be a sticking injector when it's cold. I would also put a timing light on the plugs and check that the plug wires aren't arcing. Your start idle at 2700 is too high.

Get a referral to a reputable/trustworthy shop and have them do some tests. Checking the timing/ignition wires takes no time at all. I was going to suggest a prob with the cold start injector, but you say it idles cold at 2500 rpm, so that's not it. You might have wet plug inserts from the hcv job if they spilled coolant.