Lexus Is350 Spotters Guide?

Alright, im buying a is350 and most dealerships cant tell you what all packages the car has, SO, i was wondering if there is anyway you can tell what packages a car has just from the dealer photos.

For example, is there a mark levinson logo somewhere and where? :o

is there a button somewhere for the Adaptive headlights, :o

or how do you know if it has the radar cruise control.... B)

I want to make sure my car is fully loaded before i get there, and every dealership i speak to has no clue on the features....

Also, if possible does anyone know where i can get a video of the whole navigation menu system, as in what all it does, how the menus look, what the maintenance screen shows etc...

Thanks in advance you have no clue how much help you will be! B)

Yes--on the stereo. Search around here or Club Lexus and you'll find it. It may be on Lexus.com
No. Best you can do is see if the car has headlight washers--2 little bumps on the bumper right in front of the lights. If it does, it must have HID/AFS. But--not all HID equiped cars also have headlight washers. There's also an interior dash button for the washers to the left of the steering wheel, below the gas cap and trunk release.
The "L" logo on the front grille is smooth (looks almost glass-like), instead of just the chrome L and oval being raised.
I want to make sure my car is fully loaded before i get there, and every dealership i speak to has no clue on the features....
Look for memory seat buttons on the driver and passenger door--this indicates Lux Pkg or Sport Pkg. Aluminum sport pedals indicates Sport Pkg.

Go on Lexus.com, to the Options page, and check out what's included in the pkgs.

Thanks tex! Thats great just what a wanted. Is there any big differences in the Lux Pkg and Sport Package? Ill go check it out at lexus.com

Does the Mark Levinson sound system have a good sounding bass. I dont want bass that will rattle your car like street racers do, but i want a good clean crisp bass responce. Will this be lacking? I've been told they just dont cut it for there price.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A NAVIGATION MENU VIDEO???? Maybe one going through what all the maintenance buttons show? That would be amazing...

I have searched everywhere. Or if someone could go out to there car and show me some of the features of the car :D as in the whole nav menu system and the ML radio? :)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, im buying a is350 and most dealerships cant tell you what all packages the car has, SO, i was wondering if there is anyway you can tell what packages a car has just from the dealer photos.

Used 350? Because the window spec sheet will tell you what is in a new one.

Yes, it is underneath where you insert a CD/DVD (underneath on the right). Bass is awesome. We have a Bose surround in our F150 and the Levinson is a 10x better.

I don't think so, but when you first turn on the car if it is facing a wall or garage door you can see it auto align itself (up and down, left and right).

I don't have this option :(

Also, if possible does anyone know where i can get a video of the whole navigation menu system, as in what all it does, how the menus look, what the maintenance screen shows etc...

If you have a specific request I can take some shots for you...