I just bought a 2008 rx350 bamboo with tan interior. Lexus does not sell tan rubber floor mats/cargo mats. Where have you bought tan rubber floor mats or are people putting in the black lexus floor mats?

Just used the Black Mats on my 07IS with tan interior. LEXUS got smart after 07 with the IS and put Black Carpet in the Tan interior option - shows less dirt

I just bought a 2008 rx350 bamboo with tan interior. Lexus does not sell tan rubber floor mats/cargo mats. Where have you bought tan rubber floor mats or are people putting in the black lexus floor mats?

Just used the Black Mats on my 07IS with tan interior. LEXUS got smart after 07 with the IS and put Black Carpet in the Tan interior option - shows less dirt

Dealer in Miami offers vinyl - semi-hard and semi- transparent (think a little like an office chair-mat) - to put over the existing mats. The original color shows through. They are pretty neat, look very organized and 'clean'. The ones offred seems to be from a co. called 'intra-tech' or 'intro-tech', but I saw similar ones on-line from LLoyds. I've had them in the RX for a couple fo months and they are great. I couldn't find the ones sold by the Lexus dealer on-line, and thus came upon the LLoyds ones which seem similar: http://www.lloydmats.com/protector.htm

I'll probably get a second pair for the Michigan car when we go up there this summer.

Walmart -rubber/vinyl tan mats...cover the carpeted mats for good protection...inexpensive. I refuse to pay the price for factory mats from dealerships...just way overpriced IMO.

Have you tried looking into Weathertechs? They're not really floormats, but rather floor liners. I have used Huskyliners for my 4Runner limited and loved it. Catches spills, snow slush, etc., but the weathertechs are more elegant looking. By the way, they also have floor mats, I believe.

We have the Weathertech mats in our 07 350 and have been happy with them. They have the holes for the no slip hooks and fit well, and no worries about getting in with wet or dirty feet.

IMHO buying a $50,000 automobile and then balking about spending $100 on a nice set of custom sized allweather mats and buying cheap and poorly fitting Walmart mats instead is laughable...

Weathertech sells custom mats for the RX and they come in tan. They're about as nice as the Lexus mats...

My 'Savannah Metallic' (I call it Champagne) with 'Ivory' interior 08 RX 350 came with what look like tan floor mats. They match the interior very well. I also bought a set of tan heavy duty floor mats from Costco to put over the original mats for added protection..