Where Can I Buy A Master Power Window Switch For Cheap?

Hey fellas i have a 2002 GS 300 and have found out its the master window switch is going out, I took it out myself it was pretty easy, now the problem is to buy a new one and am trying to avoid the dealer $497.00 i saw a few on ebay for 150.00, 185.00 any one else know any websites that might have them.. I dont care if thier used as long as it works...

Hey fellas i have a 2002 GS 300 and have found out its the master window switch is going out, I took it out myself it was pretty easy, now the problem is to buy a new one and am trying to avoid the dealer $497.00 i saw a few on ebay for 150.00, 185.00 any one else know any websites that might have them.. I dont care if thier used as long as it works...

just like we stated before on the other site....search ebay/classified/contact some of the parts distributors(recyclers) from the other site,or get to googling....lotta parts recyclers on the internet now. good luck