Export Ls600hl From Usa To Europe

hi, I'd like to permanently export my ls600hl to Italy next month. i've had the car for over a year now (registered to a corporation) and will likely transfer the title to my name before shipping it (if that matters).

1) would anyone know if there are any modification needed for EU emissions and DOT regulations (ie lights, bumbers, speedometer, etc).

2) would anyone have tips on how to export it to avoid paying VAT and duty fees in Italy?

3) would anyone have any brokers they can recommend to handle the shippings, modifications, and make customs stuff?

appreciate the help

email me at mahdessi @ usc dot edu

cheers

I know a fellow who ships cars and trucks around the world. some exotic cars. he has shipped 53 foot MRI trailers for our company over 80 times. I will email you his info when I get to the office.

If he does not know he will know where to look

rgrds

phil

Just keep in mind that you will not be able to use your navigation system when you export the car to Europe. I have been trying to research how to update navigation system from one region to another. Apparently if you are okay with replacing the entire navigation system with the Europe spec one, there is no other option.

Fight On! Fellow Trojan as well~