Driver's Side Window Noise

Ok, here we go. NC211 back to the Lexus OCD funny farm. Got a couple of odd little tweaks that I need to fix.

First: The driver's side window makes an awful groaning noise when going down "insert Britney Spears joke here". It sounds like the motor is struggling to lower the window. It doesn't sound as bad going up.

Second: I noticed the car struggling a bit when coming to a stop at a light. The idle sometimes is rough and dips around. It stops if I kick the car into neutral, taking the load of the transmisson off the engine. I do know the fluid level is way too high, and I'm thinking because it is too high, it is causing additional pressure on the transmission system. Anyone agree with this thinking?

Third: Anyone experience any ticks or pings from the engine with regular 87 octane gas? The dealership filled it up when I bought it, and I'm willing to bet they put in the cheapest gas possible, instead of the recommended premium. It sounds familiar from my old LS.

That's it. That's all I've got to complain about "not really complaining, just curious".

Thanks Amigos!