Crazy Air Suspesion

neil nz

Help

My 90 ls400 suspesion pumps up realy high and hard but not all the time .Sometimes its the front and sometimes the rear and sometimes both.Have pulled the batterie played with the on off switch in the boot and after a while it will reset to normal. Then after a few days the pump will operate with the key out and pump up one end or the other or both.Makes it hard to drive and also get a power of gref from my mates driving around with the suspesion all jacked up.

Iv tried TIS to get more info but as they only accept billing addresses from the States and I'm in New Zealand

Does anyone have an alternative

I'm going to pull the wheel height sensors of and see if they are faulty,got to start somewhere.

• 1 year later...

Neal,

I have been groing through the same with my 92 Ls400 and was wondering if you were finally able to find out what was the problem causing the suspension to act this way. Could you give me some pointers?

Thank you

sounds like a pressure switch issue, no clue where or how to fix it.

Hello sk,

I've been trying to resolve a power issue with the fog lights on my 92 ls400. I tested the light conducters and fouond no power, I then tested the fuse that's under in the cluster pannel and theres power but not circulating through to the lights. Is there a breaker or a wire that this particular model suffers from being replaced or something? I appreciate it if you can point me to the right direction.

Thank you

Cubaski