Removing 3rd Brake Light

Hey guys, I've been trying for a few hours now to try and get the 3rd light off. My understanding from other posts on here is that it just needs to be pulled straight off, but i can't seem to do this and it feels like its going to break. Has anyone done this to their ES before?

Hmmm..... I don't know how they come off, but I can tell you that mine actually comes off sometimes when driving on dirt or bumpy roads. I just place it back in place and it sort of loosely snaps in place. Comes on and off real easily on mine.

Hmmm..... I don't know how they come off, but I can tell you that mine actually comes off sometimes when driving on dirt or bumpy roads. I just place it back in place and it sort of loosely snaps in place. Comes on and off real easily on mine.

Sounds like maybe the clips that are supposed to hold it in place are broken on yours. Shouldn't pop loose that easily. Mine took quite a bit of pulling to get it off.

finally got it off! after 4 people helped me try, someone got it off. it does pull off and it feels like your going to break it the whole time. when i'm done i'm going to put up a big diy on installing a stereo in the 92-96 ones. with lots of pics :)