Gs300 And Gs350 Differences Between 2006-2009

The price is right, and I'm thinking about going for my first Lexus and I have my eye on a 2006 gs300 rear wheel drive.

Does anyone have a FULL list of the differences between the 06 GS300 and 09 GS350 model /years.

Google isnt proving useful....

THANKS

Guy: thanks for your reply.

Do you /does anyone know of a comprehensive list of changes, or is this pretty much it? I heard the sharkfin antenna on the roof is also lacking in the 06?

correct.

I think at one point the shark fin was for Sirus and the black square was for XM. That may all have been consolidated into the fin.

I do know I have XM, an 06 and a small black square on my trunk lid. :(

steviej

The brakes are bigger on the 09, the front and rear bumpers are different as well as the front grill and fog lights. The 09 have a different gauge display and stability off button.

I just found another: 06 is not compatible with an ipod. You have to buy some $250 gizmo.

frickin lexus. I've wanted one my whole life, but between all of this and that totally stupid left-knee-fold-out-control panel, I'm beginning to get discouraged from getting one.

Anyone know any other differences?

They also move some of the most often used buttons out of the left-knee-fold-out-control panel after 07. The 08+ shift plate doesnt shine in your eys anmore when the sun hits it.

They also move some of the most often used buttons out of the left-knee-fold-out-control panel after 07. The 08+ shift plate doesnt shine in your eys anmore when the sun hits it.

That shifter reflection problem: is that only when the sunroof is open?

THANKS

I just found another: 06 is not compatible with an ipod. You have to buy some $250 gizmo.

frickin lexus. I've wanted one my whole life, but between all of this and that totally stupid left-knee-fold-out-control panel, I'm beginning to get discouraged from getting one.

A used Lexus is a decent deal.

If everyone wasn't so ga-ga over the damn new Shelby GT350s at the time, I should have gotta one. I really wanted a 2007 Shelby GT-H.

369.jpg

But for the price, the Lexus is a better deal.

That shifter reflection problem: is that only when the sunroof is open?

THANKS

I am not sure since I had the 08 GS. The 06 and 07 GS has a polish plastic shift plate and the 08+ have a non polish metal shift plate.