My 1994 Ls400

Tommy_B

i just got this car, but i plan on doing some customization to it. the interior is pretty bad so im buying new black with white insert leather seats from LeatherSeats.com then i think im gonna get the wood grain kit for the interior. im also gonna get the Xenon 6080 Body Kit from andysautosports.com . im getting 17 inch Dakar Black with Gold Accent rims.im getting 35% window tint.(legal limit in my state) im gonna get 2 12" inch subs but i need help on deciding which ones to get? and i need help finding new carpet for the interior? and im not sure if i should leave the car white or get a black paint job?

so if you have any suggestions or advice just let me know and ill consider them.

also i dont know if i should replace the factory stereo or buy an aftermarket one? what do you think?

I'll have pictures in a few days. the outside it immaculate,its just the interior

Sounds good man. It's good that you have a plan. Hope you stick to it!

Also.. try posting in the LS forum ;)

thanks. do you know anywhere i can get replacement carpet?

Replacement carpet can be had at www.autoanything.com

I would steer WAY CLEAR of andy's AutoSport. I have known several people who bought body kits from them and either had to file a lawsuit to get their money back due to never recieving the kit they were charged for, or they had to wait 6 months for their kit to get shipped to them and when it finally made it, it was in shambles, didnt fit correctly (requiring thousands of dollars extra in custom work) etc, etc.

Sounds good man. It's good that you have a plan. Hope you stick to it!

Also.. try posting in the LS forum ;)

thanks. do you know anywhere i can get replacement carpet?

Replacement carpet can be had at www.autoanything.com

I would steer WAY CLEAR of andy's AutoSport. I have known several people who bought body kits from them and either had to file a lawsuit to get their money back due to never recieving the kit they were charged for, or they had to wait 6 months for their kit to get shipped to them and when it finally made it, it was in shambles, didnt fit correctly (requiring thousands of dollars extra in custom work) etc, etc.

thanks for the site...but they dont have carpet to fit a lexus

and wow thanks for letting me know about andys autosport. i'll definitely look somewhere else.