Found A Solution For Drl Mod For 2is!

Hey guys. I just did this mod in about 30 minutes. Its not full power DRL's but they are definately brighter. This is with nokya yellow hallogens. So now when just the DRL's are on they definately look yellow which is what I wanted and I'm sure a lot of you do too wether its hyper white or yellow bulbs. Now some of the pics are bad because it is night time but you should be able to tell. Please let me know what you guys think!!!!!

This is when I did it to just the passenger side I was seeing the difference between them and making sure it was noticeable and in this pic you can clearly tell.

lex009.jpg

this is with the this is flash on you can also tell

lex008.jpg

I know there is glare but you can see it is more yellow looking

lex005-1.jpg

lex011.jpg

If you want details please PM me. I don't want to get in trouble for advertising... Thanks

well what I did is I installed a converter box that I do sell, I sell Hid's and led's online and I ordered this decoder/ canceller for hid's and it worked. I took some pics of the drl's during the day. check it out...

this was before

lex002.jpg

this is after

lex027-1.jpg

lex028-1.jpg