New To The Site

hello everybody, my name is sam and i do not own a lexus yet. i am still looking for the right car but cant find it. i have seen some that i like but it gets sold before i get to it. now im stuck with the others that i dont really like. here is a list of cars that i found but havent really decided yet. i like black on black but one just sold before i got to it. silver doesnt really stand out to much when i look at it. i like white but hate tan interior. so hard to chose or find one close to me. help me chose or look for a car or know if someone is selling one close to ohio would be great.

2001 gs300, 120k miles, silver with black interior-$6500

1999 gs400, 144k miles, silver with gray interior-$7900

2000 gs300, 136k miles, black with black interior-$7000 this one seems to have lots of rock chips in the front and i think its a platinum edition and seen it on ebay ending in 6 hrs.

2001 gs300, 61k miles, black with black interior-$11600 i like this one alot but wish it was a gs400. but i dont want to spend to much. just want to pay cash of up to $8k.

is there a difference in tranny from the gs300 and gs400? is all of them 5 spd auto? which one comes with the e-shift? i did some research but cant find some stuff bout them that i wanna know.

hello everybody, my name is sam and i do not own a lexus yet. i am still looking for the right car but cant find it. i have seen some that i like but it gets sold before i get to it. now im stuck with the others that i dont really like. here is a list of cars that i found but havent really decided yet. i like black on black but one just sold before i got to it. silver doesnt really stand out to much when i look at it. i like white but hate tan interior. so hard to chose or find one close to me. help me chose or look for a car or know if someone is selling one close to ohio would be great.

2000 gs300, 136k miles, black with black interior-$7000 this one seems to have lots of rock chips in the front and i think its a platinum edition and seen it on ebay ending in 6 hrs.

2001 gs300, 61k miles, black with black interior-$11600 i like this one alot but wish it was a gs400. but i dont want to spend to much. just want to pay cash of up to $8k.

is there a difference in tranny from the gs300 and gs400? is all of them 5 spd auto? which one comes with the e-shift? i did some research but cant find some stuff bout them that i wanna know.

they didnt make a gs400 in 2001 btw they only made the gs300 and gs430 in 2001 after 2000 the gs400 was dead. yes all r 5 speed auto's some of the gs300 had the e-shift....n links or pics would help us help u decide

they didnt make a gs400 in 2001 btw they only made the gs300 and gs430 in 2001 after 2000 the gs400 was dead. yes all r 5 speed auto's some of the gs300 had the e-shift....n links or pics would help us help u decide

Try looking for a silver with a black interior (any GS model). Believe it or not it makes people look at you in a positive way, as someone with stability and a sense of class and style. I pick up my fiance' quite often in it, but one day she followed me somewhere and later on she mentioned that it fits my personality and makes me look mature, yet sporty and fun.

:cheers:

Welcome to the LOC MadTyte!

Try looking for a silver with a black interior (any GS model). Believe it or not it makes people look at you in a positive way, as someone with stability and a sense of class and style. I pick up my fiance' quite often in it, but one day she followed me somewhere and later on she mentioned that it fits my personality and makes me look mature, yet sporty and fun.

Dude! Which color combination makes me appear young, rugged and powerful with an endless bank account? :D

couldnt really find one close to me. i called the guy with the 2001 gs300 silver with black interior, it has some damage and rebuilt title. thats why its so cheap.

i seen a 98 or 99 gs400, black with tan interior with 79k miles for 10k. i might try to get that but i dont really want to finance a car and be stuck with another bill. but then again, i can down pay a lil and have some extra money to buy some rims. i also want to lower it but wifey complains cause she dont like how it rides. all the hondas/acuras i owned was lowered. but shes barely in the damn car with me, just some weekends really when we go out and most of the time, i dont even take my car. im probably gonna do it later anyways but not till shes in a good mood ;)

:cheers:

Welcome to the LOC MadTyte!

Dude! Which color combination makes me appear young, rugged and powerful with an endless bank account? :D

Silver with black interior...or Black w/ black interior. Also, slightly tint the windows, not to dark and you'll have that look. Got to throw this in there, don't go shiny high end with the rim.

couldnt really find one close to me. i called the guy with the 2001 gs300 silver with black interior, it has some damage and rebuilt title. thats why its so cheap.

i seen a 98 or 99 gs400, black with tan interior with 79k miles for 10k. i might try to get that but i dont really want to finance a car and be stuck with another bill. but then again, i can down pay a lil and have some extra money to buy some rims. i also want to lower it but wifey complains cause she dont like how it rides. all the hondas/acuras i owned was lowered. but shes barely in the damn car with me, just some weekends really when we go out and most of the time, i dont even take my car. im probably gonna do it later anyways but not till shes in a good mood ;)

A Happy Wifey "ALWAYS" trumps hot car, ever thought that may be why she doesn't go in your car as much. Especially due to the fact that women have a much more sensitive body than us Dudes.

Anyways...the Black w/ tan interior is nice and makes passengers feel calm and comfy. I drive Silver w/ black interior, my fiance feels "elegant and pampered". These cars are LONG TERM INVESTMENTS. I'm getting married in April, anytime we have to take a family road trip (usually up north) it's not an option (with her) which car will be driven...The GS. So I keep it maintained regularly. Eventually I'd like to upgrade to a nice crosslace style rim and maybe sway bars, but no compromising when it comes to her being comfortable and "feeling safe" in the car.

ok, i have finally decide to buy this silver 99 gs4. i talked to him on the phone and meeting him tomorrow. im gonna try to get it for $6500-$7k.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p...;standard=false

looks good. tires look good and he even has the valet key (the grey key) ask him if he has the 2nd master key! if its had its 100k,110k,120k, or 130k maintenance it looks to be a good find. although miles kinda high for what he's asking...i would offer him 6500 n see what he says! good luck

just got it saturday and i love it. i will get some pics up later cause its too cold rite now and its 6 o'clock in the morning, just got off work. it looks like it got hid and yellow fog lights.

cool. post the pics. the hids could be factory. i think they were a dealer option in 99