How Many People Have The Platinum Edition Gs300?

I just bought my car. A 2000 Lexus GS 300. I don't know much about it. I Just like Lexus and how some of the JDM cars look. especially the VIP ones. I was wondering though, how many platinum edition version are they? What makes them so different? I have the original MSR for my car and it was purchased at over 34K...

You can read at the following link what the various Platinum Series versions included: http://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/2000/2000GSspecs.pdf

I've never seen separate production numbers for the Platinum Series for the 2000 LS, GS or ES. I've noticed that the Platinum Series ES is by far the most common in my area which makes sense since 37,960 ES300's were produced. I regularly see Platinum Series versions of the GS -- total production of the GS400 in 2000 was 5,089 and of the GS300 was 21,616 for a total of 26,705. I've seen only two other Platinum Series LS400's -- probably because the total production for the LS400 in 2000 was only 11,098.