Looking For Help To Find Fender Part Online

Spirit of 1776

I had an unfortuante thing happening to my GX this morning, I accidently scraped and cut my left side fender (opening flare, right above the front left tire) while pulling out the garage. Not too much of an eyesore, but still irritating.

Went to the local body shop over lunch to get an estimate, and I was told that Lexus would charge $436 for shipping a replacement part (Left Fender Wheel Opening Flare - Part # 75612-60150-F0)

Would prefer to not have this paid for by insurance, so I was wondering if anyone could assist me in finding this part at a lesser price somewhere online?

My car is 2004 GX470 - Gold Color. I assume this part is identical for all years but dependent on color? I think my color was produced from 2003-2005.

Ok Firstly I have to say this, the part number mentioned is not a toyota lexus part number, as Toyota / Lexus have only 10 digits. Now secondly coming to the fender which you have damaged, sorry to hear about that incident, Could you be more specific to the exact place of damage, as the LH Fender as it comes as a part assy, (#53802-6A130)cost $376/- , but then you have more addition to this that is sold seperately which the LH fender side protector assy(#53828-60030) costs $44.84/-.Then you have the LH fender liner -(#53876-60050)$76.07/-. Then you have the Lexus OEM Front Fender To Cowl Side Seal Lh(#53867-60040)cost $15.19/-. In addition to this you have the grommet, screws,washers,clips etc. You just need to know exactly which one is damaged, you get the specific parts from sewell.

I think it better you take the insurance way.