Where To Buy Tires In Sf Bay Area

deborah108

I need new tires and want to purchase Bridgestone Potenzas. The place from which my husband usually buys won't put non run flats on my 2004 SC. I read that the place you buy your tires is important because of the installation required. Does anyone have a recommendation for a tire shop in the Oakland area preferably, but I'm willing to drive to have the tires properly installed.

I need new tires and want to purchase Bridgestone Potenzas. The place from which my husband usually buys won't put non run flats on my 2004 SC. I read that the place you buy your tires is important because of the installation required. Does anyone have a recommendation for a tire shop in the Oakland area preferably, but I'm willing to drive to have the tires properly installed.

I would try the TireRack, check their website I beleive Big O tires installs thier tires. The Lexus dealership in Pleasanton was willing to install non runflats on SC430.

• 1 month later...

Wheel Works originally refused to replace my run flats. I ordered Avon Tech M500's from Tire Rack and had them sent to Skipps in the Bay Area (I'm in San Jose). They fitted them no problem, and pretty cheaply too.

Interestingly, now I already have non-run flats that now are due for replacements, Wheel Works will now fit them.

I highly recommend getting out of the run flats - you'll think you've got a new car!!!