Need Help With My Is300 Cluster, Not Working Right..

EPIC

Ive got a 2002 is300, i just tried to replace my cluster with 2 diferent ones, and for some reason my rpm gauge dosent work, nor do the backlights work(on both). all the "christmas tree" lights work(check engine, door open, tire preasure, etc) but cant figure out why rpm dosent move and backlights dont turn on. the dimmer control works, all the lights in the dash like AC/Heater etc work. Someone know what the problem might be???

• 8 months later...
Ive got a 2002 is300, i just tried to replace my cluster with 2 diferent ones, and for some reason my rpm gauge dosent work, nor do the backlights work(on both). all the "christmas tree" lights work(check engine, door open, tire preasure, etc) but cant figure out why rpm dosent move and backlights dont turn on. the dimmer control works, all the lights in the dash like AC/Heater etc work. Someone know what the problem might be???

anyone?? I have this same problem, can't figure out what's wrong. I've tried two clusters that I know for a fact that works, but when it's on my car, same problem. RPM don't work, neither does the back lights.

help??