Bumper Help! Plz! Anyone....

My GS400 in the front on the driver side my bumper is a little bit loose like i can see the plastic thing that holds the screw its there but not the screw. and now my bumper on that side jiggles slightly like very lightly no much ... i went to Lexus where i stay at and this one dude said that when that has happend im going to have to buy anuther bumper and theres nothing there guys can do about that bumper. Anyone Plz if you have any information on that plz let me know because i dont want to buy another bumper , I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR!!!!! last month( its a 98').......

Take a picture of what you're talking about. Usuallly you can get a new plastic insert to hold the screw. In any case, you don't need a new bumper. Supposing that the bumper is egged out and you can't get a new fitting to stay, you could always use a screw clip and move the screw over a little bit to hold it. Or a body shop can repair the plastic on the bumper to like new. There are many things you can do. A picture of your situation would help.

My GS400 in the front on the driver side my bumper is a little bit loose like i can see the plastic thing that holds the screw its there but not the screw. and now my bumper on that side jiggles slightly like very lightly no much ... i went to Lexus where i stay at and this one dude said that when that has happend im going to have to buy anuther bumper and theres nothing there guys can do about that bumper. Anyone Plz if you have any information on that plz let me know because i dont want to buy another bumper , I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR!!!!! last month( its a 98').......

how bout u help us, help you? POST A PIC. it sounds like u just need some new screws but im not sure cause without a pic i have no real clue as to what you actually mean........

you gotta love the stealerships though..... :chairshot: only 2 dealerships i know of i like and one of them ISNT my local one in memphis

Here's the best pic i could get from my iphone . hopefully yall can see what im talking about post-86121-1231362056_thumb.jpg

u can get the bolts and/or plastic clips. dont need a new bumper. nut it looks like u have rust on that fender might wanna address that...