Conversion From Fahrenheit To Celsius

Very doubtful. This question has been asked soooo many times on various Lexus and Toyota forums -- especially by Canadians who have imported U.S. spec models. I've never seen anyone come up with a conversion method - except that there is a Toronto company -- Speedofix? -- that supposedly can do it on later models.

lol... I asked this when I had my old 1985 Mercedes S-Class, but it was reversed. Up through 1985, Mercedes put Celsius outside thermometers in their cars, even on the USA versions. I hated it, because it took me forever to figure out the temperature. All I had to use as a guide is that 0°C = 32°F.

I found out they did not change this until 1986 and the only way to get a 1985-older MB to read in F° was to swap out the cluster. Thankfully my 1988 has the fahrenheit readout.

NOW I just wish my 1991 LS just had a readout. Unfortunately they did not have this feature until 1993. They were supposedly wanting to compete with MB when they came out with the LS400, but this was one area they failed in, because ALL Mercedes cars have had a outside temperature display since 1984, even the base entry-level models. Even as far back as at least the early 1970s, Cadillac had them on their cars, but it was a "dial type" system on the rearview mirrow, but easily visible and accurate. Too bad it took Lexus 3 years after the introduction of the LS400 to introduce it.