Personal Settings?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get to the setup screens for the RX350 Personalized Settings? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that they are acessed via the navgation screen...? I'd like to change a few, and would prefer to not go back to the dealer.

Jon

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get to the setup screens for the RX350 Personalized Settings? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that they are acessed via the navgation screen...? I'd like to change a few, and would prefer to not go back to the dealer.

Jon

If I understand correctly, you are talking about the Lexus Personalized Settings (LPS). If you are, they are only available from the dealer since they use a device plugged into the OBDC port...

That would be cool if they had an MFD interface for those items.

The dealer is supposed to do the first setting for free at the complimentary 5000 mile service or within one year. Be sure to check them all before you drive away - some of mine were set wrong or not modified.

My particular dealer said that they would change the settings for no charge as part of a service call. Others may charge.

Here is a *.pdf file of the LPS (Lexus Personalized Settings) for the 09 RX. I recommend printing it, fill it out, hand it to the service adviser, and check them all when done to see if they work like the options you chose. (Note: The open file may look like a blank screen, depending on the Adobe Acrobat settings, so scroll down a ways to get to the print.)

RX350_LPS.pdf