What Is This Wire (see Picture)

motoroil

1993 ES300

I just did my valve cover gaskets, and i had one wire left over. I think i put it in the right place.

The wire is located on the passenger side--it looks kinda like a ground wire--I bolted it down with the nut that holds the wire harness in place onto the rear bank. There are two of those bolts on the rear bank--this is the one on the passenger side.

Can any of you pop your hood and tell me if yours is in the same place? Did I put it back right?

And yes, that is snow. I'm working on it in 20 degree weather and its snowing. And I'm in a parking lot. No carport no nothin.

First pic is just so you see what part of the engine bay I'm talking about. Second pic shows the wire--I drew red on either side of it (the wire has a connector in the middle). Third pic shows where I bolted down the wire. I also labed the PCV valve so you'd know where the camera was pointed.

I attached the pics to the post b/c I couldn't figure out how to put them directly in the post.

THANKS!!

c'mon ya'll, I got over 70+ views but no one has told me what their underhood looks like? I gotta get this car moving, and its coooooollld!

post-82653-1228797056_thumb.jpg

post-82653-1228797065_thumb.jpg

post-82653-1228797070_thumb.jpg

You are correct, it is a ground wire. On my car it is attached to the rear of the air plenum ( just above where you hooked it up). I looked in alldata, their picture indicates that the plenum is the correct position, but honestly I am not 100% sure because the picture is not the best.