Tires For Is250

Time to replace the Potenza's on my '07 IS250. I was never impressed with these tires, so does anyone have any recommedations besides Bridgestone? Goodyear Eagles? I need a good tire that won't cost a fortune and will last another 12mos/15000 miles until my lease terms.

Thanks!

Well, here's a Tire Rack comparison of the OEM tires on the IS250AWD.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp...&loadRank=2

We have the Dunlops, and according to Tire Rack they are less than 1/2 the price of the Potenza's! In my opinion, they Dunlops are great tires!

Doesn't look like you have AWD tho...lot's of help I am.

I did not like the OEM Potenzas. Lots of noise after 10K miles and no way to rotate. So I replaced them with a set of Nitto INVO tires. They are extremely quite, and non-directional so I can rotate them side to side. My set has 24K miles on them and they are still very quite. I estimate 35 - 40K tread life based on the wear so far. Handling is good. I inflate them to +4 psi over the recommended pressure. This gives me similar handling response to the OEM tires. Take a look at the Nitto INVO tire, I like them and will buy another set when it time to get new tires on my IS250.

B)