2007 Gx470 Owner's Manual.

HienHLC

Hi everybody.

It's the first topic i post in this forum. I am sorry because my English is not good.

My name Hien, I live in Viet Nam.

I bought 2nd 2007 Gx470 last week and i happy about it.

But it's not a brand new car, last owner lost it. And my question is : Where can i find it ?

I tried to register in onwer.lexus.com but I can't correct the reg form.

If you have s soft copy of it, can you send it to me ?

Thanks all.

look into ebay, but most of the time you have to buy it from a Lexus dealership

Thanks for your advice.

But in my country, difficult to buy something in ebay because IP from VN is blocked.

115.000$(price in VN) lost onwer's manual and i operate it in bad state. Anyone help me ???

Welcome to GX forum, I have to ask u, I could not understand by what you mentioned Quote' I tried to register in onwer.lexus.com but I can't correct the reg form." What do you mean by that. Once you register on the website giving all details including VIN number. The owner manual is stored in PDF format, You can download the whole thing, if your broadband is fast enough within 20m. cheers.

Welcome to GX forum, I have to ask u, I could not understand by what you mentioned Quote' I tried to register in onwer.lexus.com but I can't correct the reg form." What do you mean by that. Once you register on the website giving all details including VIN number. The owner manual is stored in PDF format, You can download the whole thing, if your broadband is fast enough within 20m. cheers.

It told me that is can not process the address i fill in form.

But now i'm member of lexus.com. I found onwer's manual for my car. Thanks for support.