1995 Es 300 With Bad Sensor

bmack

I have to go out of town next week. The trip will be approx 700 miles back and forth. I plan on getting it fixed as soon as I get back. I've already ordered the part and got the estimate ($300 total). The car has approx 187k on it and runs fine with the exception of the flashing O/D light. Would you guys risk it?

hey bmack you just up the street from me. If you need help on your es300 give me a call at (270)268-4681. Pull A part up in Louisville has very many parts for your lexus and we also have a few down here in Radcliff. Give a call when u get the chance.

Srvcm

hey bmack you just up the street from me. If you need help on your es300 give me a call at (270)268-4681. Pull A part up in Louisville has very many parts for your lexus and we also have a few down here in Radcliff. Give a call when u get the chance.

Srvcm

I think I've heard of that place. I'll definitely be giving you a ring. As for the trip, it was less than 500 miles and the car performed like a champ on the open road. No problems whatsoever. I'm still getting the sensor replaced on the 10th. That blinking light is annoying as hell.