Tells Us About Your Car And Its Mods Or Problems

I have a 2004 Lexus Es 330, is there anyway you can pull the speaker wires directly off of the amp? ( no mark lev..amp) it’s the pioneer amp. I already have a aftermarket head unit but my amp is going  bad and I just want to eliminate it all together. 

On 9/13/2024 at 8:42 AM, Lexo1128 said:

I have a 2004 Lexus Es 330, is there anyway you can pull the speaker wires directly off of the amp? ( no mark lev..amp) it’s the pioneer amp. I already have a aftermarket head unit but my amp is going bad and I just want to eliminate it all together. 

I dont know. I have not messed with the amp at all, but i want to add one. (also, your subwoofer might not work at all if you just pull it out.) i would consider buying a new amp to replace the old one instead.

2 minutes ago, 02ES300Jeff said:

I dont know. I have not messed with the amp at all, but i want to add one. (also, your subwoofer might not work at all if you just pull it out.) i would consider buying a new amp to replace the old one instead.

That’s what Iv been hearing lol.