"24"

denslexusgx470

Season 7 of 24 is back (well starting Jan 11) and I totally can't wait!

I just watched the 24 redemption, I'm really hoping that the show didn't replace the Toyota vehicles they used before with Hyundai now...

Secondly, (for those who have seen all the seasons)... Tony Almeida is still alive? Unbelievable! hehe. Then again, when they showed the scene where he supposidly "died", they really didn't show him dead like the other victims in the show. Well same thing with Audrey Reines which they made us believe that she was dead in China, but turns out she was still alive...

Ayyyy this show is sooo addicting! lol... :P

Lately since the last season, Sprint has become too commercialized in their show.. In the older seasons (like from 1-5) they didn't specify a particular company and the cars they used were more random..

The kids are kids. I believe we won't be seeing much of them once the real season starts in January because this redemption episode is just a big 2 hr introduction of what's going to happen on the regular season.

I'm pumped to see what Jack Bauer's gonna do with Tony Almeida since he knew that Tony supposidly died in season 5 lol :lol: