Help Me Find My Fusebox Am I Losing It?

hey guys its dark out there so ill blame that, but i looked through my manual and it says cigarette ligter is number 40 something and that it was in the "driver side fuse box" the picture makes it look like its to the left of the wheel and down a bit (like almost all fuse box's) but i dont see it at all.

my flame suit is on for this one, thanks for some help in advance

Do you have a coin holder on the lower left of the dash? If so, take a look behind it.

So many other things are similar between the 98 ES and our 98 Camry -- I have to pull out the coin holder on the lower left of the dash on our 98 Camry to change a fuse in the interior fuse box.

Do you have a coin holder on the lower left of the dash? If so, take a look behind it.

So many other things are similar between the 98 ES and our 98 Camry -- I have to pull out the coin holder on the lower left of the dash on our 98 Camry to change a fuse in the interior fuse box.

hmmm i dont know ill go check that and report back because i do have a change pocket thing there, but i dont see how there could be fuses behind it... but i mean in the manual thats where they make it look like its supposed to be....

anyone else sees this and knows whats up let me know.

hmmm i dont know ill go check that and report back because i do have a change pocket thing there, but i dont see how there could be fuses behind it... but i mean in the manual thats where they make it look like its supposed to be....

hmmm, that's funny. In our 98 Camry owners manual, thats where they make it look like its supposed to be....

And when I open the change drawer in the Carmy and then remove it by pulling upward and outward, I see a fuse box containing a whole bunch of fuses.

Maybe this helps: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_the_fus...98_lexus_es_300

hmmm, that's funny. In our 98 Camry owners manual, thats where they make it look like its supposed to be....

And when I open the change drawer in the Carmy and then remove it by pulling upward and outward, I see a fuse box containing a whole bunch of fuses.

Maybe this helps: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_the_fus...98_lexus_es_300

oh man! when everyone was saying behind i was looking like back behind/under etc... i never in a million years thought it would be DIRECTLY behind it, anyway i found it... bad news is my fuse was fine :(

any suggestions as to what it could be?

oh man! when everyone was saying behind i was looking like back behind/under etc... i never in a million years thought it would be DIRECTLY behind it, anyway i found it... bad news is my fuse was fine :(

any suggestions as to what it could be?

Is there anything else on the cigarette lighter fuse of your car that is or is not working? For example, is the auxiliary outlet on the same circuit and does it work when something is plugged into it?

If you can't verify the circuit that way, I guess I would use a test light to see if the cigarette lighter fuse is getting power.

If the fuse is getting power, then you might have to do a bit of disassembly so you can check the hot wire at the back of the cigarette lighter with a test light.

I'm no auto electrician -- only know how to do the really simple stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
hey guys its dark out there so ill blame that, but i looked through my manual and it says cigarette ligter is number 40 something and that it was in the "driver side fuse box" the picture makes it look like its to the left of the wheel and down a bit (like almost all fuse box's) but i dont see it at all.

my flame suit is on for this one, thanks for some help in advance

Hi I have a 2006 ES330 and didn't get the built in navigation. My GPS is constantly sliding off the dash. How do you have yours mounted? I'd like to use mu Garmin GPS if possible...Thanks for your help in advance.