New Radio Project For '97 Es300

So I would like to swap out my old radio for my 97 ES300 for a new aftermarket. The lcd is gone, and so has the lights behind the buttons. I am looking at the Pioneer FH-P8000BT or FH-P800BT (any one know what the difference is?). It offers mp3 CD playback, bluetooth handsfree, mp3 player capability, and other stuff. Smitty recommended this double DIN rack to me, http://www.scosche.com/products/productID/576. I would like to take full advantage of what this Pioneer radio has to offer. First of all, I need help with the wiring. I've included pictures (from crutchfiled.com) that shows what comes with the radio. Is there anything else I will need to hook it up to my car's speakers? Anyway to continue using the stock cd changer after I install this aftermarket, or will it be useless? I would like to somehow get the mp3 player cable and A/V cables to feed to the glove box or ashtray so I can plug in any electronic devices I may want to use. Please help me with this project as this thread will be usefull for all of us.

h130P8000BT-F_dg.jpeg

h130P8000BT-b.jpeg

h130P8000BT-o_wire.jpeg

576.10390.600x400.LS2081B.jpg

Sold Seperately

• 5 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

I know this may be too late, but I have no idea on installation. The only knowledge I can share with you is the difference between the two models you mentioned, one is a "premier" version ( I believe the 800BT probably) which only difference, it has "Premier" on it, and it has an extra year of manufacturer's warranty. I BELIEVE that's the only difference.

I'm looking at a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT and a AVIC-F90BT and the 90BT is the "premier" one but function-wise, they are the same