Problems

:( Have 2 problem would like to know how to fix

1. My memory setting don't work anymore

2. When the rear doors are open, computer don't recognize them, interior light don't open and doors lock by them self

If somebody could help me figure it out.

thx in advance

Are you sure your car is on, and in park, and your foot is not on the brake when you try the memory seats?

Also are you sure that the bulb is just no blown on the dome light? The doors do lock by themselves when you put the car in drive.... What do you mean the computer doesn't recognize them?

Are you sure your car is on, and in park, and your foot is not on the brake when you try the memory seats?

Also are you sure that the bulb is just no blown on the dome light? The doors do lock by themselves when you put the car in drive.... What do you mean the computer doesn't recognize them?

No the doors does not lock by themselves when I put it on drive. I say the doesn't recognize them is the fact that when I unlock my doors and I open the rear doors the car re-lock by itself like if I never unlock the door. And yes I'm sure that the car is on and in park and my foot is not on the brake. Last time I went to LEXUS they told me that the 98's can't be programmed to lock and unlock when I put the car on drive and Park, but what I found weird is the soonest that I put the car on drive I hear the clik like if the doors was unlock but nothing never happens. I'm just trying to get my facts before I got back to them and tried to get everything fixed.

No the doors does not lock by themselves when I put it on drive. I say the doesn't recognize them is the fact that when I unlock my doors and I open the rear doors the car re-lock by itself like if I never unlock the door. And yes I'm sure that the car is on and in park and my foot is not on the brake. Last time I went to LEXUS they told me that the 98's can't be programmed to lock and unlock when I put the car on drive and Park, but what I found weird is the soonest that I put the car on drive I hear the clik like if the doors was unlock but nothing never happens. I'm just trying to get my facts before I got back to them and tried to get everything fixed.

Your rear lock mechanisms are bad. When you open rear doors the lock mechanism is not turning on the door lights, so the computer does not know the door is open. After about 15 seconds the car will lock itself again. Replace the rear lock mechanisms and your lights will work again and the computer will know when the doors are open - so the car will not lock itself at the wrong time.

Not sure about your memory seats, but you might want to try resetting (MEM) both #1 and #2 - maybe the original memory positions just got erased from the computer somehow.

Good luck.