Fuse Location For Sound System Amp - Sc300

Howdy! I have a 1993 Lexus SC300. I know that when I put a different stereo system in it the amp made too much noise turning on and off, so I pulled the fuse on the amp and just used the new stereo system. Now (years later) I have put the old system back in the car, and some sound comes out of the speakers, but not much. I think I need to replace the fuse that I took out so the amp works again now.....but I can't remember where the fuse goes. Any help? Thanks!!! sthornto@nvinet.com

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy! I have a 1993 Lexus SC300. I know that when I put a different stereo system in it the amp made too much noise turning on and off, so I pulled the fuse on the amp and just used the new stereo system. Now (years later) I have put the old system back in the car, and some sound comes out of the speakers, but not much. I think I need to replace the fuse that I took out so the amp works again now.....but I can't remember where the fuse goes. Any help? Thanks!!! sthornto@nvinet.com

Driver side kick panel. 7.5amp radio2