Front Dashboard Housing Panel

mann777

Guys I need an urgent support, this has been the strangest ever incident across all GX models I presume, if there is any other who hv come across, please share your views. Last week I had gone on a long drive, on my return the front housing panel or what ever techie term it is, which houses the instument cluster, the stereo , the glove compartment, the one I am talking about single peice , it strectches from Driver Side to the co-driver side, And on the co-driver side, it has ABS Airbag embossed on the leather. Now this leather has got a crack or split tear and goes till the other end, The cause is not known, It is a hairline leather crack or tear, How do i mend it, It will spoil the originality if done with some glueing, but if in case any ideas to rectify the same, or do someone has a part diagram of the same, and what would be the cost to replace this one. I beleive the Toyota Prado VX version has the similar shape and size, I do not know exactly whether the fitment would be right. Please share your ideas, not having much sleep over the past few days thinking about this. :o :(