Dad Is Looking At Another 96

ED.

Good to be back. This time I come with good news.

My dad spotted a green 1996 on the way to our gym the other day and went by to look at it. Car is green with tan (he said seats were preistine), has the Nak audio system and only has 77,000 miles on it. The seller is asking $8900 I think. (Forgot!)

I went by and looked at it today for a second. I was in the area but when I went over to the business lot, I did not see the For Sale sign so I didn't even get out of the car. Just looked at what I could from mine. Did notice the rear bumper had sun damage. Cloudy day so how much it sticks out compared to rest of car I am not sure but the rest of the paint and trunk in general, looked amazing. Really well taken care of. I think he is going to test drive it this weekend.

Our beater car (1990 BMW 750) is out with a dead transmission and a new one installed will cost ~$2000. This car would be a far wiser investment and personally I think it can be had for lower. I haven't checked the price with options on Edmonds but I am guessing it's near what he's asking but in todays market he'd be unlikely to get that. You could get a '98 for that price in some parts of the country.

I may try and check it out again on Wednesday to look at the interior but seemed like a great looking car from what I saw.