Code 47 (sub Throttle Position )

93ls400walt

My 93ls 130k miles does not have trac control. Thus no sub-throttle position sensor. Codes showed 41, 47 and the code for vehicle speed sensor. I think that I was having probs. with the wire harness in the trunk. O/D flashing and not shifting into overdrive. I found no bare or broken wires. So I moved the wires around and left them hanging. Rechecked the codes and the vehicle speed sensor code and code 41 are gone but code 47 is still there. The trans shifted smoother and I no longer have the acceleration problem I've had for 2 years. Such as under more than very slight acceleration the rpm would drop and I would loose forward movement. Before the O/D prob I did have code 41. Replaced the TPS which did not fix the acceleration prob. and the code 41 did not go away. I thought it was the ECM and was going to send it out for repair. I guess that it was a wire harness prob. affecting the trans. I did not have any of the side issues associated the harness such as the reverse lighting up or any wired probs.

Any thoughts? Could there still be a wire problem setting off a code for a sensor that the car does not have? The only thing that does not work on the car is the pioneer cassette player and the CD player. Of note on the CD player, there is no power to the in-trunk CD cartridge head and can not eject the cartridge.

Thanks