Is-f Seats

Guys - I'm this close to pulling the trigger on a new IS-F but am being held back because of my concern over the tightness of the bolstering of the seats. I'm a fairly big guy - 220lbs or so and I find the lateral support bolsters pressure my back/sides quite a bit. After being in the car for about an hour, I wasn't sore but I could definitely feel it.

Anyone else have the same concern? Are the bolsters adjustable? Do they "break in" so its less of an issue? Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys - I'm this close to pulling the trigger on a new IS-F but am being held back because of my concern over the tightness of the bolstering of the seats. I'm a fairly big guy - 220lbs or so and I find the lateral support bolsters pressure my back/sides quite a bit. After being in the car for about an hour, I wasn't sore but I could definitely feel it.

Anyone else have the same concern? Are the bolsters adjustable? Do they "break in" so its less of an issue? Thanks guys.

I am taking delivery of my F this Saturday. While I don't have the issue you speak of with the seats, I also had questions about snow and handling things. The problem with your question and mine is that this car is so new that people seem to have little experience to get an accurate answer. I will say that with the Infiniti's the seats did not change their tightness after three years. Your dealer should be able to tell you if they can be adjusted. You definately can get an upolstry person to customize the seat for you, but I am sure it will be expensive.

• 8 months later...

Your going to drive your IS-F in the snow? I know you can stretch the limits of some cars being in the snow but personally I would never let an F touch the snow. I've seen alot of things living in the midwest but i've never seen a vette or M3 in the snow. I have seen an RS4 in the snow but they do have quatro!

I am taking delivery of my F this Saturday. While I don't have the issue you speak of with the seats, I also had questions about snow and handling things. The problem with your question and mine is that this car is so new that people seem to have little experience to get an accurate answer. I will say that with the Infiniti's the seats did not change their tightness after three years. Your dealer should be able to tell you if they can be adjusted. You definately can get an upolstry person to customize the seat for you, but I am sure it will be expensive.