Little Plastic Key Cover...

VictorVictor

So for some random reason, when I got to my car today, I noticed the plastic key hole cover for my driver side door was missing!!! I'm guessing the local lexus dealer would sell the part but I thought I'd check before going in if I would be charged an arm and a leg and if so whether there are alternative sources for purchasing this little dinky piece of plastic...

Gr.

Thanks!

Someone left a bike in the wrong plac just a little and my door hit it and mine came off 2!

I found it in my garage..to put back on you hold the handle out than click it into place....

I might suggest calling service and seeing if yu can get it for free? how old is the car/when did u get it?

good luck--I ma unaware of any other place to procure

So for some random reason, when I got to my car today, I noticed the plastic key hole cover for my driver side door was missing!!! I'm guessing the local lexus dealer would sell the part but I thought I'd check before going in if I would be charged an arm and a leg and if so whether there are alternative sources for purchasing this little dinky piece of plastic...

Gr.

Thanks!