My 95speed Brown Sc300

socal300

New here thought id share some pics of the progress of my build, I've had this car 8 months So far I've painted it, new upholstery,cf lip, new wheels 18' advan sienna,spacers,nrg quick release w/ nardi wheel basic tein coilovers,hid's, custom 3' single exhaust, but i've changed my mind and going back to dual. Drilled & slotted rottors, smoked tailsand got it to pass smog which wasn't easy my cars has about 185xxx milesn but plan to build after it starts smoking like a disel.

My next mod will be a indash and afer that clutch and flywheel and after that turbo kit...

stock droped on my old enkei's which are for sale

Picture003.jpg

after paint and new wheels and cf lip getting hid for my fogs this week

pics201.jpg

pics206.jpg

my little suspension work I've done

IMG_5170.jpg

my interior

Picture050.jpg

Picture057.jpg

better picture of the paint before cf lip

Picture196.jpg

want to lower my car more and new tires to stretch my tires somewhat later on tho

Nice car, love the color!

Gotta ask where you picked up those Soarar mats? My Lexus mats are toast and I would love a new set... also look into buying a crashed JDM Soarer from Canada for your turbo swap we have quite a few running around now and i've already seen 2 of em written off and up for sale in the local car club forums; dunno if its economical but it might be something to think about.