Need Help With Seat Harness

slicclex

I installed a new seat in my LS400 and today it seems like I have either short circuited the wiring or possibly blown a fuse. Any one know if there is a fuse for the passenger seat controls?

Edit: Okay so both of my power seats do not work. Does this sound like a blown fuse?

You don't indicate anywhere what year your LS is. It is always helpful to know that.

I have a wiring diagram for my 1993 LS. If your car is approximately the same age, the wiring setup may be the same.

It appears to me that there is no fuse for the power seats. Their power is controlled by a circuit breaker. This same breaker also controls power to the door lock system, sunroof system, and fuel lid opener system. If the breaker has been tripped, these three systems should also be dead.

This breaker is one of three that are adjacent to the fuses in Junction Block No. 1. On the diagram it is labeled as "Circuit Breaker C." It is the breaker next to the first row of fuses. The other two breakers ("A" and "B") are in a row above breaker C.

Junction Block No. 1 is inside your car under the dash. Look in the area around the parking brake pedal.

I have this diagram in a PDF file. If you would like for me to send it to you, send me a PM.

Thank you CUMan for the reply. I appreciate it.

My LS400 is 1991 (my bad for not specifying) I just checked my power accesories to see what works. My power windows and sunroof still work but now my door locks do not lock when the button is depressed. I get a clicking noise under the driver seat whenever I depress the power door locks also. So I guess one of the circuits has shorted out but do not know which one it is.

If you could PM the diagram for me, that would be great.

Again, thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi.. I was just replacing some of my fuses on my 1994 SC400.. I don't know if the designations are the same but, this may guide you in the right direction. When I removed the breaker 20A underneath by the brake pedal to the left, my door locks would only make the clicking sound underneath as well and the seats had no power. The sun roof and windows were unaffected. so,It's probably is just the fuse. :)