Online Quality Parts?

roshmont

Am looking to replace the rear brake pads and rotors for my LS 400.

Does anyone know of any good online site where I could shop for nice quality parts?

Personally I have found many parts on Ebay. As a matter of fact I just purchase a set of rear brake pads for my 90LS400 for $10.00!! Someone had a set of OEM pads that they had purchased for their lex but they sold the car before putting the pads on so I got a great deal. I got them in the mail earlier today still in the factory sealed OEM box and they fit just right. You will be surprised with the things you can find there. I have also recently purchased brand new OEM spark plug wires for about $120 OEM air filter for $20 and a set of 8 DENSO IRIDIUM Plugs IK20 for $62 and I know they cost over $10 a piece at the store...if you can find them. Anyway, this has been my experience...ebay has been good to me!

Hey guys,

I just ordered the rear brake pads from irontoad.

I ordered 1 qty.

The link for the product is:

http://www.irontoad.com/Merchant2/merchant...;Store_Code=LSC

I need to replace the rear brake pads for both wheels.

My question is: Should I have ordered 2 qty or the 1 qty I ordered includes the rear pads for both wheels?