Can't Get By Thew Welcome Screen

I can't get by the welcome screen on our 06 IS250's navigation.

When I want to press "I agree" it is not reacting but the screens react to language icon under the info bottom but that is the only icon it reacts to - so the screen is not 100 percent dead but seems stucked.

I tried to take out the fuse and system did a reboot but didn't fix.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

When I want to press "I agree" it is not reacting but the screens react to language icon under the info bottom but that is the only icon it reacts to - so the screen is not 100 percent dead but seems stucked.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Obviously, if you are still under warranty and didn't hack the nav, you want the dealer to look at this. Alternatively, getting the '08 DVD update might help, because you don't have to hit "I Agree".

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Obviously, if you are still under warranty and didn't hack the nav, you want the dealer to look at this. Alternatively, getting the '08 DVD update might help, because you don't have to hit "I Agree".

Thank you. I will stop by the dealer as we are still under warranty.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Thank you. I will stop by the dealer as we are still under warranty.

Stopped by the delaer. The lower half of the screen has a defect so they have to install a new nav unit - Thank god it is under warranty.