Es330 Oil Change Help

jasosta

Does anyone here have a write up on changing the oil on the ES330. Looking for info on drain location, filter location, # of quarts....That type of stuff. I looked and could not find the filter, I think I found the drain plug on the passenger side, kind of looks like a trans pan to me though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, J

i don't mean to a be hard a$$ here. If you can't figure out where and/or differentiate the oil drain plug, oil filter and tranny drain plug, i highly recommend you stop and take the car to a shop for these services. these are the simplest things one would do w/o much of help at home. your post is also indicative of a not a good doing it yourself kind of guy.

A 2006 model holds 5-quarts of oil. The viscosity would be a 0W-30 or 5W-30. The WIX filter number would be 51348. Let me know if you need any additional fluid capacity information. If you model is something other than a 2006, let me know and I'll recheck the capacity and filter part number.