Nakamichi Mb-7 Cd Changer Error Codes

I have a 93 LS400 with a Nak MB-7 MusicBox 7 disc CD Changer in the trunk. The changer has a remote that sits under the OEM stereo. The screen on the remote is showing Err 99.

Does anyone know what this code is? Or know of a source for the Err Codes? I don't have a manual for this changer.

Thanks.

Andrew Court Collective

I have a 93 LS400 with a Nak MB-7 MusicBox 7 disc CD Changer in the trunk. The changer has a remote that sits under the OEM stereo. The screen on the remote is showing Err 99.

Does anyone know what this code is? Or know of a source for the Err Codes? I don't have a manual for this changer.

Thanks.

Andrew Court Collective

Lexus never had a 7 disc changer. What code are you getting ?

Thanks.

Andrew Court Collective

Thanks.

Andrew Court Collective

Err 99. It is on the remote control screen for the changer.